PILCHARDS DOG TREATS
A lot of people ask if the fish bones are dangerous for the dogs? Well, Pilchards are soft-boned fish, and once they have been dehydrated they crumble, making them easy for the dog to digest.
Laila and Me pet pilchards treats are a great alternative to canned fish which may have huge amounts of salt or oils.
- Source of protein and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, so your dog’s coat will be soft and shiny, and skin soft and hydrated.
- Healthy and nutritious fish!
- Immune booster for dogs and also aids with muscle and connective tissue development, great for young pups or elderly dogs.
- Reduce inflammation caused by allergies and other skin conditions.
- Pack of 5
- The perfect Cat Pet Treat